Friday 12 April 2013

Introvert me

If we go by the definition of this article, I am an introvert...somewhat.

Once in a fortnight or so, I need to have at least 4 continuous hours of alone time at home. There can't be interruptions from anyone, whether it is in physical state or through the digital world. No homework, no obligations and most importantly, No appointments!

If I don't have this time, I will get cranky, moody, PMS-ing, rude, insensitive and altogether a bad person to interact with. However, there is one difference between me and the introvert definition is that I occasionally do enjoy the social small talk. But sometimes it is extremely tiring and quite pointless to me.

As such, trying to build up my CCA (I think? The one where all your extra-curricular activities are recorded...) is hard work. I just want to give up and say : "Oh, I give up! I hate society! I want to be a hermit!"...But...I'll never do it of course. I do have a dream to pursue.

No comments:

Post a Comment